Tador Piezo Keypad Analog Door Phone KX-T918-Piezo
The Tador Piezo Keypad Analog Door phone unit is an intelligent telephone connected to a PABX, mounted on office entrance which enables visitors to call to a predefined extension. The person receiving a call from the door panel can speak with the visitor and open the door from his telephone extension by pressing a particular key. Opening the door from the inside is possible by pressing a bypass push button.
The Piezo Multibutton doorphone will unlock virtually any electric door lock, electric door strike, magnetic door or gate. It can be plugged into a PBX analog extension or an IP extension via an ATA (analog telephone adaptor) and can be programmed or operated from any phone connected to the PBX.
- Operating voltage: AC 12V 1000mA
- Operating electric or magnetic lock. (normally open or normally close)
- Superior volume
- 40 codes
- Speed dial mode for 10 extensions
- Bypass button
- Smart Strong Anti Vandal Aluminium Case
- Opening time: 1-99 seconds
- Chassis Size: 212 x 115 x 35 mm (H*W*D)