Tador four button door phone analogue KX-T927-4P:
The Tador four button door phone has 4 steel iluminated push buttons that allow one to call 4 different places and allows door opening from any extension on a PBX.
The Door phone unit is an intelligent telephone connected to a PABX, mounted on office entrance which enables visitors to call to a predefined extension. The person receiving a call from the door panel can speak with the visitor and open the door from his telephone extension by pressing a particular key. Opening the door from the inside is possible by pressing a bypass push button.
- Operating voltage: AC 12V 1000mA
- Operating electric or magnetic lock. (normally open or normally close)
- 4 illuminated steel buttons
- 4 name plates
- Anti vandal
- Opening time: 1-99 seconds
- Chassis Size: 212 x 115 x 35 mm (H*W*D)